What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
All products come with free delivery
Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?
We accept all major credit cards as well as paypal
How long will delivery take?
Typical delivery time is 2-5 days from the date your order is received.
Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Anthropos Money Back 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from anthroposmenskincare.com simply return it to us within 45 days of purchase and we will issue a refund to your original method of payment.
Products must be returned within 45 days of purchase in order to issue a refund. Returns must contain at least 50% of the original contents. Returned product sets must contain all original items included in the set. If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
How do I Return an item?
To return items purchased on anthroposmenskincare.com, please follow these steps:
STEP 1: Submit Return Request Online
- Log in to your Anthropos account. If you originally checked out as a guest, you will need to create an account on anthroposmenskincare.com. When creating your account, please be sure to use the same e-mail address that you used when making your original purchase.
- From the Order History page, select the order containing the item(s) which you wish to return.
- If you checked out as a guest, under the Return Guest Order Item section, enter the same e-mail address that you used when making your original guest purchase and the order number found on your order confirmation email.
- From the Order Details page, select the item(s) to be returned and press the “Return Items” button.
- Complete the Return Form identifying the reason(s) you wish to return the item(s).
- Once your return request is submitted, an RMA Number is generated.
- If you wish to return your product(s) with the carrier of your choice or you are shipping from outside the continental United States, select Other Shipping Carrier.
- An e-mail will be sent to the address on the original order with your RMA Number and instructions on how to package the items. To print your RMA Number, select View RMA Number.
STEP 2: Package Items
Returns must contain at least 50% of the original contents. Returned product sets must contain all original items included in the set. You can use the original Anthropos shipment box or any unmarked cardboard box – just make sure there are no existing shipping labels on the box.
If you’re shipping from within the continental United States and using the UPS label provided, place the label in a UPS shipping pouch. If you do not have a pouch affix the folded label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label. Take care not to cover any seams or closures.
Please clearly display your RMA number on the outside of the package you are returning.
Drop the labeled package off at any of the UPS Drop box locations. To find the closest drop box location, visit www.UPS.com/dropoff.
If you’re not using the provided label, for your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, returns must be shipped back to our mailing address (below) using a traceable shipping method such as UPS, FedEx, or insured Parcel Post. Anthropos not responsible for any lost or damaged merchandise and does not reimburse shipping charges.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
You will receive an email when your return has been received. Please allow 10-12 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card account. Please note we do not refund shipping fees, including any return shipping fees you may have incurred. Return shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
My items arrived damaged. What should I do?
If your package was damaged in shipment by the carrier, save the box and the merchandise and notify Customer Service immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The carrier will inspect and pick up the damaged package and the damaged items will be replaced.